Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dear OK Cupid....I don't care

Yep, I don't care that so-and-so is checking me out. How to I change these damn settings? Trust me, I get enough internet rejection from the people who I message and never message me back and from the people who start talking to me, only to disappear. I don't need to be told that someone came along, read my profile, though I was ugly/not funny/whatever and moved on. That's a dumb thing to tell someone.
Also, I can't find the option where I get to tell this so-called "service" that I just need a funny Jewish dude that's around my height (shorter is okay) that is fine with a curvy white girl, who may not be curvy forever...because she did just start taking cardio barre classes....and is pretty sarcastic. Where's that button? Dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment