Thursday, June 2, 2011

M. Night knows how to roll pt. 1

Here is the thing....don't get wasted on a first date. Here's the other thing...if you do get wasted on a first date, it's probably not a good idea to answer a phone call FROM YOUR GIRLFRIEND. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize the point of online dating wasn't to find someone if you were single, but to be an attached person just "testing the water to see if there's something better out there." My bad.
Also, why do people chose the point when their life is the most messed up to try and find someone to share their disappointment with. Prime example--people who meet at DUI classes.
I went on a date with an Egyptian dude. From the get-go he seemed like a real "I want to be so Hollywood that I'm over Hollywood" kind of hipster. Should have left right away. Didn't. Dumb.
This "gentleman," who we now call M. Knight, decided to meet me at a restaurant that he's a regular at. He knew the bartender and the owner. He was late, so told me to tell the bartender I was a friend of his and order a cactus margarita. He was right about the margarita, and only the margarita...it was delicious. Someone...not me....decided to follow their margarita up with shots....you know, cause of the calories in juice--or maybe because he's a freakin alcoholic, and trust me--shots are the fastest way to Shit-show-ville and alcoholics know this.

There's more on this story, which I'll share with you at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment